NZIM Professional Membership
A Professional Membership with NZIM provides access to leadership education, coaching and a connection to a network of likeminded career driven leaders.
A NZIM Membership supports you to build a personal brand, extend your face-to-face networks and leverage your career experience.
- Professional Membership
- Professional Membership – Retired
Foundation Professional NZIM Membership
Join a respected body in leadership and management development, where the benefits are practical and tangible:
- Preferred member rates on leadership development courses
- Leadership Intel subscriber newsletter
- Complimentary subscriber events
- Networking opportunities
- Access to scholarships
- Access to the Business Lounge located at Leadership House
Professional NZIM Membership 2023 (MNZIM) Annual Fee
MNZIM Member $299 including GST
MNZIM Retired $115 including GST
Apply for a NZIM Professional Membership today by completing the Enquire Now button above.
Please note NZIM Membership is only available to New Zealand residents.
NZIM Professional Grading and Enhancement
Beyond the foundation Professional Membership is the opportunity to benchmark your Leadership and Management achievements amongst others in your sector, profession or industry.
With more than 76 year's experience development of high performing roles and leaders in New Zealand we are expert in the provision of measurement and recognition of leadership and management advancement.
NZIM Associate Fellowship and NZIM Fellowship
Through a review of your experience, contribution to your sector and leadership success by our NZIM Board you may be eligible to join an elite peer group and receive the post-nominal's AFNZIM (Associate Fellow) or FNZIM (Fellow), further demonstrating your commitment to excellence in business.
Upon applying for Professional Membership our team will support you through a grading application to ensure you are provided with an appropriate designation for your experience and education.
Characteristics of grading success:
- A record in business 10 years or more where you are able to demonstrate your strategic leadership ability
- Significant contribution to the financial success of an organisation
- Delivered success in a start-up
- Success in delegation and leading of senior teams
- Experience in governance and can you demonstrate leadership in that domain
- A leadership educator with a proven background in research and application of leadership principles
Graded NZIM Membership 2023 - Annual Fee
NZIM Fellow: $299 including GST
NZIM Associate Fellow: $299 including GST
For more information on Professional NZIM Membership or Grading email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org.